Download Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency: 36th by Raymond Devillers, Antti Valmari PDF

By Raymond Devillers, Antti Valmari

This e-book constitutes the court cases of the thirty sixth overseas convention on program and idea of Petri Nets and Concurrency, PETRI NETS 2015, held in Brussels, Belgium, in June 2015.

The 12 usual papers and a pair of device papers provided during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 34 submissions. moreover the booklet comprises three invited talks in complete paper size. The papers hide a number of issues within the box of Petri nets and comparable types of concurrency.

Show description

Read or Download Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency: 36th International Conference, PETRI NETS 2015, Brussels, Belgium, June 21-26, 2015, Proceedings PDF

Similar theory books

Quantum inversion theory and applications : proceedings of the 109th W.E. Heraeus Seminar held at Bad Honnef, Germany, May 17-19, 1993

This quantity covers elements of Schrodinger equation inversion for the aim of deciding upon interplay potentials in particle, nuclear and atomic physics from experimental information. It comprises studies and stories at the most modern advancements in arithmetic, supersymmetric quantum mechanics, inversion for fixed-1 nucleon-nucleon potentials, inversion of fixed-E optical potentials and their generalizations.

Computational Intelligence, Theory and Applications: International Conference 8th Fuzzy Days in Dortmund, Germany, Sept. 29–Oct. 01, 2004 Proceedings

This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the eighth Dortmund Fuzzy Days, held in Dortmund, Germany, 2004. The Fuzzy-Days convention has tested itself as a global discussion board for the dialogue of latest ends up in the sphere of Computational Intelligence. all of the papers needed to endure an intensive evaluation making certain a high-quality caliber of the programme.

Process Control Performance Assessment: From Theory to Implementation

Approach keep watch over functionality review is a realistic advisor to the appliance of keep an eye on benchmarking to actual, complicated, commercial procedures. It offers advertisement options in addition to present and destiny concepts nonetheless lower than improvement and includes genuine full-scale-implementation business case reviews from the oil and gasoline, energy and chemical industries delivering a hierarchical point of view on benchmarks.

CAN System Engineering: From Theory to Practical Applications

This booklet addresses a number of the demanding situations and open questions when it comes to CAN communique networks. starting with a brief advent into the basics of CAN, the e-book then examines the issues and suggestions for the actual format of networks, together with EMC matters and topology structure. also, a dialogue of caliber concerns with a selected specialise in try out ideas is gifted.

Extra info for Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency: 36th International Conference, PETRI NETS 2015, Brussels, Belgium, June 21-26, 2015, Proceedings

Example text

Precision measures the additional behavior allowed by a discovered model not found in the log. A model with low precision is one that parses a proportionally large number of traces that are not in the log. Generalization captures how well the discovered model generalizes the behavior found in the log. For example, if a model discovered using 90% of traces in the log can parse all or most of the remaining 10% of traces in the log, it is said the model generalizes well the log. Finally, process model complexity is intended as a proxy for understandability.

Several prefix unfoldings have been defined in the literature, such as the complete prefix unfolding [24]. In [25] we defined a type of unfolding that additionally captures all the causes of every event – including events inside a cycle – thus allowing us to pinpoint which events are repeated and which are not. 40 M. Dumas and L. Garc´ıa-Ba˜ nuelos This information allows us to do more fine-grained reasoning on the repetitive behavior of a process compared to a complete prefix unfolding. 2 From Logs to Event Structures In previous work [26], we presented a method to generate a PES from an event log.

1 2 Experiments are performed on a machine with 4 cores and 2 threads per core. Experimentally, using 8 threads for the simulation is faster by around 30% than using 4 of them, whereas the speed up between 1 and 4 threads is around 370%. The memory consumption for PRISM with the FAU method is measured with the Unix ‘time’ utility, which includes a large constant overhead due to the Java virtual machine GC. By comparison, the uniformisation method precisely reports the memory consumption. 26 B. Barbot and M.

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.52 of 5 – based on 36 votes